Wednesday, October 29, 2008

About Me

I suppose that this post is the place to brag. I hold an important job, have held and hold impressive titles. I’ve been given, and grown used to exercising, a measure of authority, moral and otherwise.

None of that is important here though.

What is important here is that I am a writer. Some say an extremely good writer.

I’ve written for a long time now, successfully so.

For others.

I’ve not written for myself. Looked within myself and written my own truth, my own meaning. I hope to do so here, I plan on doing so here. I hope that you will continue to join me on this journey of inner exploration, as I believe that both of us, the writer and the reader can have fun, can find joy and perhaps meaning here.

I am a writer. Perhaps that is the most important thing I am.

No comments: