Saturday, November 1, 2008

Correspondence from TH

“you are something of a Master to me. I need healing. I need some discipline. I am giving you permission to take that role in my life”

One of the things I most love about TH is her unashamed ability to ask that her needs and desires be met. That is something that very few people can do, especially when those needs are considered outside of the norm.

Discipline between us has been a game, a form of foreplay, a way we relate sexually. Now she is asking for it to become more than that. For it to spill out into her life. This I can do for her, this I will do for her. It will though take some more discussion between us before I am prepared to do so.

TH has brought so much to my life, improved it immeasurably. I don’t feel that I adequately communicate that fact to her; it is something I need to pay special attention to as our relationship enters this new phase.

No comments: