Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Days

The next two days will be very busy for me, and likely quite hard to enjoy.

Tonight I’ll be at an elegant dinner with friends, then up quite late watching the election returns at one of the countless parties organized for that purpose around our nation.

Tomorrow morning I’ll have to be up very early to make an 8:30 AM meeting, at a location two and a half hours from my home.

Maybe Thursday I’ll get to sleep!

It will however all be worth it if the elections go well.

Rick Larsen for United States Congress D
Dino Rossi for Governor R
Jason Osgood for Secretary of State D
Allan Martin for Treasurer R
Brian Sonntag for Auditor D
Doug Sutherland for Commissioner of Public Lands R
John Adams for Insurance Commissioner R
The Republican Slate for 39th LD State House
Yes on Initiative 985
Yes on Initiative 1000
No on Initiative 1029

These are of course my desires for my own little area of Washington State, so quite likely of no interest to most of my readers here.

There are other races on the ballot, most notably that for President of the United States. I frankly can’t care enough about those other races, or those candidates, to take the time to list them here.

No comments: